- Client: Round Hill Capital / KKR JV
- Investeerder: Round Hill Capital / KKR JV
- Locatie: Utrecht, Nederland
- Ontwikkelaar: Henk van Beek Ontwikkeling
- Aannemer: Volker Wessels/ Veluwezoon Verkerk JV
Aberdeen Standard Investment assigned MC2 Management to execute the technical due diligence and quality control during constrcution for the buildings Block 14 and 15 in Amsterdam at Oostenburg. The project is developed by VORM Ontwikkeling and will be constructed by . The constrcution works commenced in Q1 2021.
The plan consists of 56 apartments divided over two buildings. Block 14 is 5 floors high, consists of 21 units and a commercial area on the ground floor.
Block 15 is 8 floors high, consists of 35 units and a roof terrace. Shared bicycle storage for both buildings is provided in the basement of Block 16. The development is exempted to create car parking spaces. The total lettable floor area to develop is ca. 3,223 sqm