About this project
A redevelopment of the old Oudenrijn Hospital in Utrecht.
- Investor: Round Hill Capital / KKR JV
- Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Developer: Henk van Beek Development
- Contractor: Volker Wessels/ Veluwezoon Verkerk JV
- MC2 service: delegated developer
- Status: completed in May 2021
The existing buildings of the old Oudenrijn Hospital have been demolished except for the old Beddenhuis. This will be transformed into 219 furnished student units with student facilities and a large gym in the plinth. In addition, a new 23-storey tower will be built with 463 furnished student units and two buildings with 173 furnished homes for young professionals. All four buildings are connected by a 2300 m2 deck under which 172 parking spaces and 1200 bicycle parking spaces are available.