About this project
Student Housing and Young Professionals transformation project.
- Investor: Bouwfonds Investment Management
- Location: Victoriapark, Eindhoven, Nederland
- Developer: Foolen & Reijs
- Contractor: Stam & de Koning (Volker Wessels)
- Status: completed in July 2016
Transformation of former Philips Lighting headquarters to 616 independent homes, city lofts, penthouses, and shops. The surface area is approx. 43,000 m2, and the plot size is approx. 3.5 ha. The building has a mainly new facade. The plinth provides space for shops and small-scale catering establishments. Surrounding buildings have been demolished and the new Victoria Park has been partially landscaped.